How to appeal an Idaho Department of Labor determination
An appeal must be in writing or submitted on a Request for Appeals Hearing form and should include the following:
- Specific determination that is being appealed
- Claimant’s Social Security number; and
- Signature of an interested party or representative.
An appeal must be postmarked, hand-delivered or faxed to any local office or to the Appeals Bureau on or before the last day to appeal.
- If mailed, the appeal will be considered filed by the date of postmark.
- If hand-delivered to a local office or the Appeals Bureau during business hours, it will be stamped with the date of personal delivery and considered filed on that date.
- If the appeal is faxed, it will be considered filed on the date of receipt if received during business hours. Faxed appeals received after 5 p.m. (as of the time zone of the office receiving the appeal) or faxed on a weekend or holiday will be deemed filed on the next business date.
At this time, appeals are not processed via the Internet.