At the Idaho Department of Labor, you can:
- Apply for jobs at IdahoWorks. Register with the state's largest job database.
- Contact a career counselor. Get custom job search support.
- Chart a new career. Match your interests, skills and abilities with a job you enjoy.
- Upgrade your skills. Find free or low-cost training, paid internships, apprenticeships, on-the-job training, GED programs and college classes.
- Access veteran services. Apply for benefits you’ve earned as a veteran.
- Attend job search workshops. Learn about resume writing, interviewing, networking, soft skills, applying for state jobs and more.
- Use our free resources. Access computers, internet, phones, fax, copiers, and printers in our resource rooms.
- Verify your identity. Secure your account before collecting unemployment insurance.
- Get help with housing, transportation, childcare, food, internet access, tuition, textbooks, school fees, identification, work equipment and more.
Employers! Tap our employee recruiting services, skill assessments, training resources and labor market information. Learn about Idaho hiring incentives and tax credits.
Unemployment Insurance Navigators are available at some locations to help claimants use and understand the unemployment insurance system. View your nearest local or mobile office information for hours and availability.