PO Box 83720
Boise ID 83720-0066
If you have questions,
please contact us at:
Open for Recruitment: April 13, 2017 - April 24, 2017
Announcement # 07606031250
$24.37 per hour
-Plus Competitive Benefits!
This is a 32-hour-per week position to cover Shoshone County. The Home Health RN Case Manager ensures quality and safe delivery of nursing services to patients in the home setting. The incumbent will work to develop, implement, and evaluate a plan of care and make necessary revisions to address all problems. Occasional weekend and weeknight on call rotation required.
- Visit patients within their home setting to deliver a skilled level of professional nursing care, based upon the orders of the physician; perform nursing interventions based on physician orders and patient condition.
- Develop and maintain nursing care plans which include complete assessment of environment, patient needs, and incorporation of patient and family in plan of care.
- Coordinate patient care, as needed, with other community resources (i.e. Hospice, Area Agency on Aging and Medicaid, etc.).
- Coordinate plan of care with multi-disciplinary health care team, case managing all services, and referring to other resources as indicated.
Performs professional nursing that may include:
- Client assessment
- Care plan development
- Health education
- Clinical activities
- Case management
- Direct nursing services
- Licensed as a Professional or Registered Nurse in Idaho as defined by Idaho Code 54-1408 or state licensure as a Registered Nurse pursuant to the Nurse Licensure Compact, Idaho Code 54-1418, in one of the following compact states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Strong assessment and communication skills
- Prior home health, emergency room or medical/surgical experience
- Proficient computer skills and solid organizational skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Checklist. You will receive a score based on your responses. All responses must be supported in the work history, resume, and/or education portion of your application. You must receive a minimum rating of 70 to pass this examination. Exam results are available immediately online when you complete and submit your exam.
To preview the exam, click on the “Preview Exam” link below (you will not be able to take the exam from this screen). If you wish to take the exam, click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided.
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply Online button to the left and follow the instructions provided to complete the Application Information and Exam for this position.
When updating your online application information, please select:
- Health District 1 under "Agencies"
- Part time under "Job Type/Shift
- Kellogg under "Cities"
When updating your online application information, you must complete all items in the Application Checklist. This includes: Personal Information, Education, Work History, Cities, Agencies and Job type. Without this information, your name cannot be referred to the hiring agency.
At the discretion of the appointing authority, compensatory time off
may be provided in lieu of overtime cash compensation.
Hiring is done without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. In addition,
preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and
regulations. If you need special accommodations to satisfy testing requirements,
please contact the Division of Human Resources.