Our mission is to
promote and protect
the health and safety
To apply for this job:
For all Idaho state government jobs:
If you have questions,
please contact us at:
Visit us online!
Learn about a career with IDHW:
Open for Recruitment: March 3, 2017 - March 24, 2017
Announcement # 06805076900
$26.00 - $29.00 per hour
-Plus Competitive Benefits!
The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare is seeking a Clinical Supervisor for our Region 6 office in Pocatello. This position will supervise Clinicians working on our Adult Mental Health's Mobile Crisis Team and oversee crisis services provided to individuals living in the community.
This position will have 24/7 on-call responsibilities and coordinate the Crisis Intervention Training Program. Applicants must be able to be appointed as a Designated Examiner within the first six months of employment, if not already appointed.
If you have previously applied for Clinical Supervisor and wish to be considered for the current vacancy, you must reapply under this announcement. Previous scores will not be used.
The Idaho Department of Health & Welfare is a drug-free workplace. Any applicant offered employment in this position will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Supervises a multidisciplinary team approach in the professional delivery of treatment, assessment and case management services for adults
- Hires staff, schedules workload, assigns priorities, and evaluates performance
- Provides technical expertise and advice to management
- Provides program design and direction
- Provides specialized clinical/rehabilitative services
- Organizes and participates with groups to develop support and service partnerships and expanded community options
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychosocial rehabilitation counseling, psychiatric nursing, or very closely related field of study
- Some knowledge of supervisory practices
- Some knowledge of community organization/development principles and processes
- Experience providing social/treatment services in a clinical and community-based setting
- Experience providing in-service skills training to professional staff
There is an exam for this position to determine an applicant's eligibility. Click the "Preview Exam" button below to review the exam. You must receive a score of 76 to pass this exam. If at any time during the screening/testing process your responses or resume do not support the answers you provided, your name will be removed from the register.
How to Apply:
Click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided to complete the Application Checklist and Exam for this position. When updating your online application information, please select Health and Welfare under "Agencies," full-time under "Job Type/Shift" and Pocatello under "Cities."
Hiring is done without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. In addition,
preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and
regulations. If you need special accommodations to satisfy testing requirements,
please contact the Division of Human Resources.