Idaho State University921 South 8th Ave Stop 8107
WEBSITE:If you have questions,
please contact us at:
Transcript Evaluator, Senior
Open for Recruitment: April 12, 2017 - April 26, 2017
Announcement # 01170026729
$15.09 per hour
-Plus Competitive Benefits!
Department: Office of the Registrar *Please Note: If you recently applied to this position through announcement #01170094768 you do not need to re-apply, exam scores will be merged.
- Coordinate and participate in data entry to maintain accurate and current course information in the Banner catalog from both the Undergraduate Curriculum Council and the Graduate Council.
- Champion consistent methodology in entering course requirements and controls such as pre]requisites, co]requisites, registration restrictions, schedule restrictions and course descriptions.
- Develop and maintain policy and procedure documentation related to Banner catalog maintenance.
- Provide direct support to faculty and staff regarding Banner catalog maintenance.
- Communicate and coordinate changes in the Banner catalog with the degree audit and course scheduling functions.
- Assist with degree audit, commencement and course scheduling as requested by office management.
- Assist in troubleshooting other Banner issues related to catalog implementation.
- Assist with review and processing of student Residency Worksheets.
- Meet with students regarding their questions regarding Idaho Residency.
Experience: researching, interpreting and applying university policies and procedures relating to transfer credit or graduation requirements; interpreting, applying and explaining university academic and vocational program requirements; computing grade point averages; compiling data and preparing reports.
EXAMINATION:To preview the exam, click on the Preview Exam button below. You will not be able to take the exam from this screen. If you wish to take the exam, you will need to click on the Apply Online button to the left and follow the instructions provided.
Checklist/education/experience: Respond to the examination questions based on your experience and education directly related to this position. Scoring will be based on your responses. Applicants will receive a score based on answers to the checklist and the narrative responses. Exam results will be available online when the review process is complete. If at any time during the screening/scoring process your responses or resume do not support the answers you provide; your name will be removed from the register.
TO APPLY: When updating your online application information, please add/select: Idaho State University under "Agencies"; Full-time employment under "Job Type/Shift"; and Pocatello under "Cities". Without this information, your name cannot be referred to the hiring agency.
Click on the Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided to complete the Application Information and Exam for this position. If you are unable to use the Apply Online process, you must respond to the exam questions on this announcement and complete a State of Idaho Application.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Idaho State University!
ISU PUBLIC SAFETY JEANNE CLERY ANNUAL SECURITY AND FIRE SAFETY REPORT
Idaho State University's Jeanne Clery report, federally required reporting, provides crime, arrest and fire statistics for the previous three years that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings owned or controlled by Idaho State University; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies about alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, personal practices, disciplinary procedures, fire safety and other matters. This report can be accessed on the following website: ISU Clery Report
At the discretion of the appointing authority, compensatory time off
may be provided in lieu of overtime cash compensation.
Hiring is done without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. In addition,
preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and
regulations. If you need special accommodations to satisfy testing requirements,
please contact the Division of Human Resources.