Panhandle Health District has an opening for an experienced Customer Service Representative 2 to work in our Institutional Controls and Environmental Health programs in Kellogg, Idaho.
- Customer service and clerical support to the Institutional Controls and Environmental Health programs.
- Collect and analyze information with the ability to identify errors and omissions.
- Maintain and monitor compliance with established records management policies and procedures; input data into multiple computer programs; and compile and analyze data for records disclosure.
- Ensure all environmental health data requests are processed within 72 hours.
- Explain complex program and governmental processes and guidelines.
- Provide specialized information about agency programs and services.
- Some knowledge of interviewing methods.
- Experience interpreting, explaining, and applying regulations, laws or complex policies to carry out assignments; accessing data using a computerized system; independently handling complaints and upset individuals in a business setting; conducting sensitive fact-finding interviews.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and Outlook; have the ability to multi-task effectively, have strong attention to details, be adaptable, and have an excellent work ethic. Strong bookkeeping, research and analytical skills are desired.
Part 1 - Minimum Qualifications (Pass/Fail). Part 2 - Multiple-Choice Written Exam (100%). If you meet the minimum qualifications as shown in Part 1, you will receive a Pass score and can then take Part 2 (the online written examination). You must receive a Pass on Part 1 and a minimum score of 60 on Part 2 in order to be put on the register for these positions. Both Part 1 and Part 2 must be completed by the closing date of this announcement. Notification of your test results will be available online once you have completed each part of the exam.
To preview the minimum qualifications screening exam (Part 1), click on the "Preview Exam" link below (you will not be able to answer the questions from this screen). If you wish to proceed, click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided.
The multiple-choice written examination (Part 2) for this position can only be taken once every three months. Once you apply and take the exam, you can reapply when your score expires. At that time you will need to retake the written examination.
Please do not attempt to take the exam using a phone or tablet, as those devices are not currently supported.
This is a timed exam. You will have 60 minutes to complete this exam. It is recommended that you do not start this exam if there is a chance you will be interrupted. Once you hit the start exam button, your time will continue to count down until your 60 minutes is up. If you do not complete the exam within the 60 minutes, you will have to wait until your three months is up before you can take the exam again.
View Sample Written Exam Questions
How to Apply:
Click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided to complete the Application Checklist, the minimum qualifications screening exam (Part 1), and the online multiple-choice written exam (Part 2) for this position.
When completing your online application information, please select:
- Health District 1 under "Agencies"
- Full-time under "Job Type/Shift"
- Kellogg under "Cities"
When updating your online application information, complete/update all items in the Application Checklist. (This includes: Personal Information, Education, Work History, Cities, Agencies and Job type.) Without this information your name cannot be referred to the hiring Agency.