Welcome to Claimant Portal
Claimant Portal is the secure, self-service system you can use to manage your unemployment benefits account with Idaho Department of Labor.
With Claimant Portal you can:
- Apply for an unemployment insurance benefits claim.
- File a weekly certification application for benefits.
- Manage your profile and account information.
- Access claim, issue and overpayment details.
- View weekly benefit payments and annual 1099-Gs.
Questions about Claimant Portal?
Find answers in the user guides.
If you are using a computer in a public setting, you must log out and close the browser before stepping away from the computer. This prevents unauthorized individuals from accessing secure information. Log out by selecting the Log Out link at the top of the screen.