2016 Career Development Workshops
Emphasis for this year’s training will be on implementing career information into your school's or district's curriculum, home room, and/or weekly planning times - wherever it fits best.
Sessions fill up fast!
Please read the guidelines below the table before registering
Dates & Locations
- Register early – sessions fill up fast. Registration for each location will close five working days before the date of that workshop.
- Have your credit card ready when you register. Cost is $20. Purchase orders, invoices, cash or checks will not be accepted at the workshop.
- NEW: Choose TWO one-hour morning sessions and TWO one-hour afternoon sessions. Some sessions are repeated during the day but note that each session is complete; there are no two-part or continuation sessions. See session descriptions for what to bring so you can work on your own school’s CIS site.
- Upon completion of the registration process, your registration receipt will be sent electronically to the email address you entered during the registration process.* This is your receipt. Please retain this for your records or reimbursement. Access to your receipt, as well as any changes to your registration can be obtained by logging into the registration site.
- If you require special accommodation please let us know in the section provided in the online registration form.
*If you are registering for someone else or for a group, please be sure to enter the participant’s email(s) where requested.