How to appeal an Idaho Department of Labor Determination
An appeal must be in writing or submitted on a Request for Appeals Hearing form and should include the following:
- Specific determination that is being appealed;
- Claimant’s Social Security number; and
- Signature of an interested party or representative.
An appeal must be postmarked, hand-delivered or faxed to the Appeals Bureau on or before the last day to appeal.
- If mailed, the appeal will be considered filed by the date of postmark.
- If hand-delivered during business hours, it will be stamped with the date of personal delivery and considered filed on that date.
- If the appeal is faxed, it will be considered filed on the date of receipt if received during business hours. Faxed appeals received after 5:00 pm (Mountain time) or faxed on a weekend or holiday will be deemed filed on the next business date.
At this time, appeals are not processed via Internet.